Disclaimer: Paramount owns them, but I borrow them occasionally to let them have fun!

Summary: A serene scene.

 

Peacefully Busted

His back was against the wall, head tilted slightly to the left. Breath coming slow and easy. His right hand resting gently on her side, his left lightly caressing her cheek. Another slow, deep breath taken.

Her face was nestled softly against his chest, hand resting just over his steady heartbeat and fingers fiddling with his comm badge. Her quiet breaths whispering across his chest while his danced through her hair. Relaxing breaths, cleansing their bodies of the stress from the day's events.

Kathryn and Chakotay lay peacefully curled together, facing the rapidly passing stars. Fast asleep in the window seat...in the mess hall.

"They're gonna kill us for not waking them up," B'Elanna whispered, taking a seat next to Tom at the bar.

"Well, why don't *you* go over there and wake them?" Tom said, mocking her voice. "'Hi Captain! Hi Commander! We couldn't help but notice you over here, caressing each other's bodies. Just thought you'd like to know we were watching.' No thank you!"

B'Elanna punched his arm playfully. She glanced back in their direction, noticing the numerous PADD's scattered around the table. "I wonder how long they've been here?"

"I'm not sure," Neelix answered, handing Tom a cup of cocoa. "I came down only a few minutes ago, myself, searching for a midnight snack...and there they were." He sighed.

"Aren't they just adorable?"

[ J/C Fanfiction | Voyager | Homepage ]
Enjoy this story?
get this gear!